Designing to Win Gallery - Glass & Grass
Celéste de Villiers
Some of the Learnings Gained and Applied
- The line system/organisation of materials is more consistent – parallel.
- The distribution is well handled with varying areas of interest that contribute to effective rhythm.
- There is a good access point into the composition – the main focal area/area of interest.
- A main area of interest had been established.
- The different vase choice elevates the presence of the glass.
About the Designer
Retirement has provided my creative spirit an opportunity to bloom - a lifelong passion for flowers has been the connection.
Become a Better Competitor
Improve your competing skills in a short, interactive course that challenges you to think - and work - under competition conditions.
Participate as a Designer - submitting two items for assessment and feedback, and become better at understanding and working to competition schedules.
Or participate as part of the Audience and gain insights that are normally gained only by competing.
If you'd like us to update you on the next Designing to Win course dates, sign up for updates below: